IELTS THƯ ĐẶNG- TRUNG TÂM LUYỆN THI IELTS UY TÍN, CHẤT LƯỢNG TẠI HÀ NỘI
Tham khảo các bài liên quan:
[ IELTS WRITING TASK 1]- COMPARISION BAR CHARTS
Để đạt điểm cao trong IELTS Writing Task 1 – dạng biểu đồ Bar chart, các bạn hãy cùng IELTS Thư Đặng tìm hiểu và học thêm về:
- Các cấu trúc so sánh trong IELTS Writing Task 1- Bar chart
- Các cụm từ vựng so sánh trong viết câu IELTS Task 1
- Các ví dụ về mẫu câu so sánh trong IELTS Writing Task 1.
- Introducing differences:
Generally, there is
A significant difference between A and B.
A wide disparity in + noun.
- Comparative Structures:
In contrast ( to B),
In comparison ( with B),
A is larger /smaller
by a narrow margin.
A is [ just] + [ under/over]
X larger /smaller than B.
A is [ under/over] twice/ two/three times
As larger/great/high as B.
A produces/ consumes/….
More/less + uncountable noun than B.
More/ fewer + uncountable noun than B.
A is considerably / substaintially/ marginally/ slightly
Greater/ higher/ smaller than B.
A is [ almost/ roughly/….]
As large/high as B.
- Superlative Structures:
A is the [ second/ third] largest/ smallest/ most productive/….. + uncountable noun.
A has the [ second/ third] greatest/ widest/ most significant/…. Productive + noun.
A uses/ produces/ consumes the largest/ highest/ smallest/ lowest
Proportion of + uncountable noun.
Amount of + uncountable noun.
Number of + countable noun.
Quantity of + countable noun.
- Overall, more money was spent on the latter two than on any other product.
- It can be observed that in Britain, the highest amount of money was spent on photographic film ( more than 170 million pounds), while similar amounts were spent on personal stereos and tennis racquets.
- Italians spent more money on toys than on any other product.
- The British were the biggest spenders in all six categories among the nations compared in the bar chart while the lowest spending levels were attributed to the residents of Germany.
" THAM GIA VÀO GROUP CHIA SẺ TÀI LIỆU IELTS - CÔ THƯ ĐẶNG, BẠN SẼ LUÔN NHẬN ĐƯỢC THÔNG BÁO CẬP NHẬT TÀI LIỆU MỚI NHẤT
IELTS Thư Đặng chúc bạn thi tốt!