IELTS THƯ ĐẶNG- TRUNG TÂM LUYỆN THI IELTS UY TÍN, CHẤT LƯỢNG TẠI HÀ NỘI
Tham khảo các bài liên quan:
[ IELTS WRITING TASK 1]- COMPARISION BAR CHARTS
Để đạt điểm cao trong IELTS Writing Task 1 – dạng biểu đồ Bar chart, các bạn hãy cùng IELTS Thư Đặng tìm hiểu và học thêm về:
- Các cấu trúc so sánh trong IELTS Writing Task 1- Bar chart
- Các cụm từ vựng so sánh trong viết câu IELTS Task 1
- Các ví dụ về mẫu câu so sánh trong IELTS Writing Task 1.
- Introducing differences:
Generally, there is
A significant difference between A and B.
A wide disparity in + noun.
- Comparative Structures:
In contrast ( to B),
In comparison ( with B),
A is larger /smaller
by a narrow margin.
A is [ just] + [ under/over]
X larger /smaller than B.
A is [ under/over] twice/ two/three times
As larger/great/high as B.
A produces/ consumes/….
More/less + uncountable noun than B.
More/ fewer + uncountable noun than B.
A is considerably / substaintially/ marginally/ slightly
Greater/ higher/ smaller than B.
A is [ almost/ roughly/….]
As large/high as B.
- Superlative Structures:
A is the [ second/ third] largest/ smallest/ most productive/….. + uncountable noun.
A has the [ second/ third] greatest/ widest/ most significant/…. Productive + noun.
A uses/ produces/ consumes the largest/ highest/ smallest/ lowest
Proportion of + uncountable noun.
Amount of + uncountable noun.
Number of + countable noun.
Quantity of + countable noun.
- Overall, more money was spent on the latter two than on any other product.
- It can be observed that in Britain, the highest amount of money was spent on photographic film ( more than 170 million pounds), while similar amounts were spent on personal stereos and tennis racquets.
- Italians spent more money on toys than on any other product.
- The British were the biggest spenders in all six categories among the nations compared in the bar chart while the lowest spending levels were attributed to the residents of Germany.
IELTS Thư Đặng chúc bạn thi tốt!
Cơ sở 1: Số 03, ngõ 214 Đội Cấn, Ba Đình, Hà Nội
(024).66803010 I (024).62603010
http://prosource.edu.vn I http://ielts-thudang.com