IELTS THƯ ĐẶNG- TRUNG TÂM LUYỆN THI IELTS UY TÍN, CHẤT LƯỢNG TẠI HÀ NỘI
Tham khảo các bài liên quan:
Trước khi đưa ra những “tuyển tập bài mẫu IELTS Speaking dự đoán thi cho năm 2019”, IELTS Thư Đặng sẽ trả lời những thắc mắc của các bạn.
“ Có nên học và sử dụng bộ dự đoán đề thi IELTS hay không?”
Khoảng 3 năm trở lại đây, có rất nhiều thông tin và tài liệu IELTS trên mạng liên quan đến việc “ dự đoán đề thi IELTS” , tức là dự đoán khả năng các bộ đề này sẽ xuất hiện trong bài thi IELTS thật sắp tới của các bạn.
Bạn băn khoăn không biết liệu “ bộ dự đoán đề thi IELTS đó là thật hay giả” và có đáng tin cậy không?
Thực tế là:
BẠN KHÔNG THỂ DỰ ĐOÁN, HAY BÓI TOÁN RA ĐỀ THI IELTS CHUẨN THỰC SỰ CỦA CẢ 4 KỸ NĂNG: NGHE- NÓI- ĐỌC – VIẾT ĐÂU!!!
Việc NÊN hay KHÔNG NÊN sử dụng và mua “ bộ đề dự đoán thi IELTS thật” còn tùy thuộc vào cách mà bạn sử dụng nó có đúng và hiệu quả không.
Điều quan trọng mà chúng tôi muốn nói ở đây là: Dù có thật sự tồn tại BỘ DỰ ĐOÁN ĐỀ THI IELTS THẦN THÁNH hay không, KHÔNG QUAN TRỌNG bằng việc bạn học được những kỹ năng gì trong việc luyện IELTS, và biến những kỹ năng đó trơ thành những skills chiến lược, quyết định sự thành công của bạn sau này.
Và liệu khi bạn có trong tay “ bộ đề dự đoán IELTS” thì bạn có đủ sức để học hết bao nhiêu topics, và có đảm bảo sẽ thuộc làu làu nội dung trả lời của từng bài chứ???
Lời khuyên: Do đó, cái quan trọng nhất ở đây chính là bạn phải dành nhiều thời gian để luyện tập các kỹ năng làm bài trong IELTS, hiểu rõ phương pháp và chiến thuật làm từng kỹ năng IELTS là mối quan tâm đầu tiên và ưu tiên nhất của bạn.
Tiếp theo, các bạn cũng nên cân nhắc, và sử dụng “ bộ đề dự đoán IELTS” như là một nguồn tài liệu tham khảo về các chủ đề, dạng bài trong IELTS một cách phong phú và đa dạng. " Bộ đề IELTS forecast năm 2019" cũng là tổng hợp và phán đoán những chủ đề trong IELTS Speaking có khả năng thi trúng cao.
Đồng thời, cũng giúp bạn rất nhiều trong việc ổn định và trấn an tâm lý của bản thân.
Tất cả các “ dự đoán đề thi IELTS” đều rất gần với tài liệu IELTS Cambridge từ 1-13 mà các bạn đang luyện IELTS ở nhà. Không xa hơn đâu nhé! Vì vậy, các bạn cứ bình tĩnh mà chiến đấu hết với các em ấy là okay.
Và “ Làm gì khi bạn chỉ còn 1 tháng nữa để thi IELTS và bạn cần 6.5+”.
Để tăng tốc cho việc học luyện IELTS trong thời gian ngắn, có rất nhiều cách đáng để bạn thử:
- Bạn nên làm thử 1-2 đề thi mẫu IELTS ở các kỹ năng để xem bạn đang ở đâu và bị yếu kỹ năng nào?
- Xác định phương pháp học và tài liệu IELTS phù hợp trong 1 tháng.
- Bạn làm thử 1 bộ đề IELTS full theo đúng thời gian quy định.
- Sau đó, bạn check đáp án và note lại những dạng câu hỏi nào mà bạn hay sai.
- Nghiên cứu phương pháp và chiến thuật để trị bệnh yếu kỹ năng nào trong IELTS bao gồm: chia nhỏ các dạng bài tập hay kỹ năng IELTS mà bạn yếu nhất để luyện tập,mục đích để luyện kỹ năng, cách cảm nhận, phân tích và phán đoán bài một cách nhanh chóng và chắc chắn.
- Tập trung luyện đề IELTS.
Cách tốt nhất là bạn nên tự luyện các bộ đề IELTS theo đúng khung thời gian chuẩn của bài thi.
Ví dụ: Làm lần lượt từ IELTS listening- IELTS Reading – IELTS Writing và IELTS Speaking bạn có thể lựa chọn việc trả lời trước hoặc sau bài thi.
Tài liệu giúp các bạn tự tin nhất và giúp ổn định tâm lý nhất lúc này chính là
“ Bộ dự đoán đề thi IELTS mới nhất 2019
IELTS Thư Đặng sẽ luôn cập nhật và cung cấp những bài mẫu trong bộ dự đoán đề IELTS mới nhất năm 2019.
- What subject are you studying?
- Why did you choose to study that?
- Do you like it (your subject)?
- What's the most enjoyable part of your studies? N
- Is it (your subject) interesting? N
- What's your favourite subject? (for high school stds)
- (Similar to above) What classes do you like the most?
- Do you like to study? (= Do you like studying?) N
- How much study do you do every week? N
- What would you say is the most important part of your studies? N
- Where do you usually study?
- (Possible question) Where did you do your studying yesterday? N
- Do you do anything that especially helps you to study? N
- How do you think you could improve your efficiency as a student? N
- What school/university do (or, did) you study at? (= Where do you study?)
- Do you like your school / university?
- What do you like most about your school / university? N
- Why did you choose to study at that school/university?
- How do you think your school/university could be improved? N
- Would you like to change your school (or university)? N
Possible Other Questions
- Do you think it (your subject) will be helpful for you in the future?
- Is that a popular choice among your friends?
- Do you plan to (or, will you) continue your studies in the future?
- Do you plan to (or, will you) continue studying this subject?
Have you made many (or any) friends at school/university?
- What work (or job) do you do?
- Do you enjoy that work?
- Why did you choose to do that type of work?
- Do you like your job?
- What's the most interesting part of your work? N
- What is your work environment like? N
- How much (how many hours) do you work every week (or, every day)? N
- Are you satisfied with the place where you work? N
- Where do you work? N
- Would you say that's a good place to work?
- Would you like to change the place where you work? N
- How do you think your workplace (or company) could be improved?
- What's the most important part of your work? N
- Do you do anything that especially helps you in your work? N
- How do you think you could improve your efficiency at work? N
- What work do you plan to do in the future? N
Possible Other Questions
- Is that what you wanted to do when you were a child?
- Do you work part-time, or full-time?
- What do you do in that job? (= What are your responsibilities in that job?)
- What does that company do?
- How long have you been working?
- What did you do to get your first job? *
- Did you enjoy your first day at work?
- (Similar to above) How did you feel on your first day at work?
- Are you friends with the people you work with with?
- (Similar) Have you made many (or any) friends at work?
- Do you think it's important to be friends with the people you work with?
- What time of the day do you work the best?
- (Similar to above) Do you work better in the morning, or in the afternoon?
- Did you have any training for this job?
- Would you like to have some (or, more) training in the future?
- Will you always do this job? ( = Will you continue to do this job / this type of work?)
- Where are you living (where do you live) at the moment?
- Have you lived there for a long time?
- Do you like it?
- (Similar to above) Do you like the environment around where you are living?
- What do you like about the area around where you live?
- Where do you like to go to in your area?
- Who do you live with?
- Do many people live in your neighbourhood?
- Do you know the people (or, many people) living around you (living nearby)?
- Do you have many friends there?
- Are you planning to move to another area to live?
- What changes have you seen in this area (since you have been living there)?
- What changes (= what improvements) would you like to see in this area?
- (Different to above) What changes are you expecting (to see) in this area?
Possible Other Questions
- Is that far from here (the test centre)?
- Please describe the area you live in.
- Would you say it's a good place to live?
- Is this place famous for anything?
- Are there any interesting places near (or, in) this area?
- Do you know how to drive?
- Do you think everyone should get a drivers' licence?
- Do you think driving skills are important?
- Do you have a car?
- Do you drive your car very often?
- How often do you hire a taxi?
- When was the last time you travelled by taxi?
The following questions might also be asked
- What kind of transportation did you use to come to (= get to) the test centre today??
- How do you usually go to school / work?
- How much time do you spend each day travelling to school / work? (How long does it take to travel to school / work?)
- What do you do while you are travelling (= commuting) to school / work?
- Do you prefer to travel (commute) by bus, or the metro (= the subway = 'the underground')?
- Do you prefer to use public, or private transportation?
- Do you think you'll use public transport more in the future?
- What colour do you like the most?
- (Similar to above) Do you have a favourite colour?
- Do you usually wear clothes in your favourite colour?
- Are there any colours you dislike?
- What colour are the walls of your room?
- (Different to above) What colours would you (like to) paint your walls?
- What colour clothes did you wear when you were a child?
- Did you have bright-coloured clothes when you were young?
- Does the colour of things influence you when you are shopping?
- Are there any colours that have a special meaning in your country?
- Do you think different types of people like different colours?
- Do you prefer to eat at home or in restaurants?
- (Similar to above) Do you usually eat at home or do you usually eat out?
- Do you prefer home-cooked food, or street food?
- Do you know how to cook?
- (If "No" for the question above) Would you like to learn how to cook?
- How often do you cook?
- Do you like cooking?
Can you explain why many people enjoy cooking?
The word, "picture" can also mean, a photograph.
- Are you interested in painting and drawing?
- What (kinds of things) do you like to draw (or do, or sketch, or paint)?
- Did you ever learn how to draw (or paint)?
- Do you like to have pictures in your home?
- If someone wanted to draw (or sketch, or paint) a picture of you, would you agree?
- Do you often go to a park or a public garden?
- When was the last time you went to a park / public garden?
- Can you suggest how parks in your city could be improved?
Do you prefer a park with open space or recreational facilities?
Make sure you know how to pronounce "photograph", "photography", "photographer" and "photographic". The word stress (i.e., which syllable is stressed more) is different in some of these words.
- Do you like taking photos?
- How often do you take a photo?
- Do you prefer to take pictures by yourself, or to have others take them for you?
- In what situations do you take photos?
- Do you like to take pictures of your hometown?
- How do you keep your photos?
- How often do you buy shoes?
- Do you ever to buy shoes online?
- How many (pairs of) shoes do you have?
- Do you know anyone who likes to buy a lot of shoes?
- Do you prefer (to buy / wear) comfortable shoes, or fashionable shoes?
- Do (or did) you have a favourite teacher?
- In what ways can (or, do) teachers help their students?
- What makes a good teacher?
- Do you think teachers can help students to learn (in) ALL subjects?
- Do you think teachers should be strict?
- In what ways do you think teachers and parents are different when teaching young people?
- Would you like to be a teacher?
- Do you usually wear a watch?
- What kind of watch do you wear?
- Do most people in your country (still) wear a watch nowadays?
- Do you prefer a warm, or a cool climate?
- Would you say most people prefer a warm climate?
- Do you like it when it's raining?
- Which season do you like best?
- Are there four different (or, distinct) seasons in your hometown?
- Do you feel the climate is changing?
- Does the weather change often where you live?
- Do you do different things in different weather (or different seasons)?
- Would you prefer to live in a place that has the same weather all year, or a place that has four seasons?
- Do you think the weather is more important to people who play sports?
- Do you wear sunglasses?
- Have you ever lost your sunglasses?
- Have you ever bought expensive sunglasses?
- Where can you buy sunglasses?
- Do many people in your country wear sunglasses?
- Would you (ever) buy sunglasses as a gift for someone?
- What do you usually do in the mornings?
- Do you like to get up early in the morning?
- Do you think breakfast is important?
- What time do you go to bed?
- Did you have the same morning routine in the past?
- Do you have the same routine every day of the week?
- Would you like to change your morning routine in the future?
- Do you like sports? (Why?)
- Do you have a favourite athlete?
- What are some popular sports in your country?
- Do you prefer individual or team sports?
- Is there any sport that you would like to try in the future?
- Would you like to attend the Olympic Games?
- How many hours do you sleep every day (or, every night)?
- Did you sleep more in the past than you do now?
- Do you think it's good to have a nap during the day?
- Have your sleeping habits changed since you were younger?
- Do you think old people need more sleep than young people?
- Do you think it's important to have enough sleep (each day/night)?
- Have you ever had (or, raised) a pet?
- (Similar to above) Did you have any pets when you were a child?
- Do many people in your country have a pet?
- Is there any animal you would like to have as a pet?
- What animal(s) would you not like to have as a pet?
- Do you often look at the sky? (Why?)
- Do you prefer to look at the sky in the daytime, or at night?
- Can you see the moon and stars at night where you live?
- Is there a good place to look at the sky where you live?
- Do school students learn much about planets and the stars (at school) in your country?
- (Similar to above) Did you learn anything about the planets and stars at school?
- (Possible question) Do you know much about the stars and planets?
- Do you like to watch movies? (Why?)
- (Similar to above) Do you watch many movies (films)?
- (Similar to above) Do you often watch a movie (a film)?
- What types of films do you like to watch?
- How often do you go to a cinema?
- Do you prefer to (or usually) watch a film alone or with others?
- Has your taste in movies changed since you were younger?
- Do you have a favourite movie star?
- Are any foreign movie stars famous in your country?
- Have you ever seen a movie star in real life?
- Do you think you could be a movie star?
- (Similar to above) Would you like to be a movie star?
- What are the most crowded places in your hometown (or where you are living now)?
- Do you like (to go to) crowded places?
- (Similar to above) How do you feel in crowded places?
- Do you prefer to go to crowded places or places that have few people?
- When was the last time you went to a crowded place (or, were in a crowded place)?
- Would you say people with the same interests usually get along with each other when they are in a crowd?
- Would you say you are a patient person?
- Do you think you are more patient now than when you were younger?
- When (on what occasions) are you impatient?
- (Possible question) Are you patient in your work or study? *
- (Possible question) Do you think people should be patient? *
- Can you explain why some people are not very patient?
- How do you feel when other people are impatient?
- Can you give any examples of work (or jobs) that require patience?
- Would you say young people are more patient than older people?
- Do you think you will be more patient in the future?
- Do you prefer to drink tea, or coffee?
- When was the last time you drank some tea or coffee?
- When you go out do you most often drink tea, or coffee?
- (Similar to above) When people in your country go out do they most often drink tea, or coffee?
- Which is more popular in your country, drinking tea or drinking coffee?
- (Possible question) Do people in your country ever give tea as a gift? *
- When people (in your country) entertain others (or guests) do they usually drink tea, or coffee?
- (Similar to above) Do people in your country usually offer tea, or coffee to guests who visit them at home?
- Does your country have many public holidays?
- What public holidays do you have in your country?
- (If you don't say this in answer to above) Why do you have those holidays?
- Would you say most people in your country know why you have those holidays?
- Do you have a favourite holiday?
- What do you usually do during a holiday?
- (Similar to above) What do people in your country do during holidays?
- Do you think these holidays are important?
- Do you think there should be more public holidays?
- Do you like to share things with your friends?
- Is there anything that you would not share with others?
- Are you willing to share your favourite possessions?
- When you were young, did your parents teach you to share with others?
- How do you think parents could encourage their children to share?
- Do you think there will be a car sharing in the future?
- (Possible question) Would you be willing to share your job (your work) with others? *
Possibly there is a separate topic, "Handwriting" but I think it is more likely that the questions about handwriting are in this group (under this topic).
- Do you use email?
- How often do you use email (or, write emails)?
- Do you think it's important to reply to emails immediately (or, quickly) after you receive them?
- Do you prefer to use email or text messaging?
- Do you like to receive handwritten letters and cards?
- Do you prefer to write on a computer or to write using a pen?
- Would you say your handwriting is easy for others to read?
- Do you think a person's handwriting reflects their personality?
This topic is about a particular type of water, the water that you drink. This is called, "drinking water". Note how it is pronounced, with the stress on the word, "drinking".
- Do you like to drink water?
- Do you drink much water every day?
- How often do you have a drink of water?
- Do you prefer to drink bottled water or tap water?
- Is bottled water very expensive in your country?
- (Possible question) Do you prefer to drink hot water or cool (or cold) water? *
Would you say it's important to drink water?
- Do you like (are you interested in) bags?
- Do males and females (men and women) generally use (or, carry, or wear) the same kinds of bags?
MỘT SỐ HÌNH ẢNH LỚP HỌC CÔ THƯ ĐĂNGLỚP HỌC TỐI ĐA CHỈ 6-8 HỌC VIÊN/ LỚP
Để biết thêm chi tiết và được tư vấn đăng ký thi thư IELTS cụ thể, các bạn vui lòng gọi điện theo số hotline: 0981128422 hoặc 02466803010
IELTS THƯ ĐẶNG CHÚC BẠN THI TỐT!
Cơ sở 1: Số 03, ngõ 214 Đội Cấn, Ba Đình, Hà Nội
(024).66803010 I (024).62603010
http://prosource.edu.vn I http://ielts-thudang.com